1 Job matching search criteria
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Systems/ Technology or related discipline.
- Provide IT supports to user end for their Desktops, Laptops, Wireless Router, Scanners, Printers and other IT assets.
- Setup and maintain company\'s computer network which includes LAN and WAN network
- Provide help-desk and on-site technical support of hardware and software
- Monitoring total system as well as network traffic, virus, keep server data backup & maintaining network equipment.
- Basic IT Support, Such as Pc Troubleshoot, Mail/Outlook Configuration, PC Problem finding, Printer (Network/Normal) Installation & Troubleshoot,
- Local area Network connection setup and Network Cabling & Testing.
- Good Known as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power point, Auto CAD.
- Good knowledge of active directory, file server, CCTV, Print Server, Bandwidth testing.
- Experience Level: 1 to 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: Certification (Diploma)
- Salary: - - -