2 Job matching search criteria
Masters/ MBA from any reputed University
- Monthly VAT returns preparation, return submission to concern VAT Circle
- Maintaining all VAT related books based on VAT Compliance
- Prepare of VAT Challan and keeping record
- Depositing of VAT, SD or any other Govt. Taxes to Govt. Treasury
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Experience Level:
- Educational Qualification: Some Tertiary Coursework Completed
- Salary: - - -
MBA (Marketing) from any reputed University
- Achievement of sales target within the assigned territory.
- Maximize cash sale and organize dealer/clients within the company given credit limit & duration also must convince dealers for Bank Guarantee .
- Regularly visit Engineers/ Masons/ Contractor, Dealers & potential customers to generate demand of KSRM products.
- Find out potential customers & bring them under KSRM umbrella.
- Timely credit realization & necessary arrangement for overdue.
- Ensuring proper delivery discussion with Delivery dept. and Clients.
- Attend the customers\' complain (If any)
- Ensuring the result oriented visit and emphasize customer satisfaction.
- Daily Visit report (DCR) & Weekly Report making and emailing to the Sales Admin.
- Monthly Itinerary (Tour Plan) sending before the 25th day of month.
- Ensuring proper use of marketing promotional Items with documents.
- Sending Scan copy of Deposit slip to update the party ledger.
- Look after Project Bill Boards, Billboards and other advertising equipment properly and cleanly
- Finding out branding opportunity at assigned area.
- To inform to the superior about the activities of other competitive steel companies, area trends, pricing etc.
- Monitoring and proposing for the installation of project signboards or other advertising equipment across the assigned area.
- Experience Level: 2 to 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: No preference
- Salary: - - -