1 Job matching search criteria
B.Sc. in EEE/ETE
- To execute strategic and tactical sourcing as defined by the procurement programme or as required by business unit requirements.
- To carry out all activities in line with procurement policy and using the org. strategic sourcing toolkit.
- To evaluate markets and sources of supply across agreed product/service portfolio.
- Develop and manage RFQ and Auction event to comply with purchasing plan.
- Provide reporting and diagnostics on areas of sourcing, supply and spend as required.
- To ensure all records relevant to area of responsibility are maintained, managed and reported accurately and in accordance with required procedures and timescales.
- To assess operational risks of current and potential supply opportunities.
- To perform quarterly performance reviews with key suppliers.
- To assess operational / financial risks of current and potential supply opportunities
- Experience Level: 2 to 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: No preference
- Salary: - - -