1 Job matching search criteria
B.Sc./ M.Sc. in EEE/ CSE/ Telecommunication Engineering from any reputed university.
- Monitoring and maintenance of all PoP Sites
- Managing Fiber Team and schedule task to minimize customer complain
- Communicate and maintain SLA with NTTN providers
- Planning and Installation of new POP sites
- Able to find out the root cause of OH and UG fiber cable and lead a team
- Maintain fiber dB loss issue
- Daily coverage and update google map and core/splitter update
- Work with OLT, ONU, Splitter, E-PON technologies, OTDR, Optical Power meter, Splicing machines
- Regular team meeting and train technicians to perform better service
- Up to date all transmission and fiber team related document
- Coordinate with NOC, Customer Support, Marketing and accounts department to ensure quick service to new and existing client.
- Maintain all vehicle and vehicle related document, driver and vehicle tracking system.
- Experience Level:
- Educational Qualification: No preference
- Salary: - - -