2 Job matching search criteria
B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ CSE/ EEE/ Telecommunication Engineering from any reputed university.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operational support of the Cisco, H3C, 3Com, MikroTik, Linux, Windows environment.
- Perform to new server builds (MikroTik, Linux, Windows)
- Perform system, network, capacity and End User monitoring of production and lab system.
- Responsible to the implementation of support tools and resources to enhance the local and remote support capabilities.
- Responsible to implement and maintain system documents and operational procedures.
- Coordinate with other department to ensure quick service for any trouble.
- New Ticket creation from phone, email or other any source and distribute to concern department.
- End user switch/router configuration through remotely/physically.
- Troubleshoot technical related any issue to End user.
- Experience Level: 2 to 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: No preference
- Salary: - - -
Fine Arts/ Diploma in Graphics Design or any other degree. If you can deliver what we need, then Educational Qualification can be relaxed.
- Ability to develop and design innovative concept and graphics for organizational marketing, such as, Logo, Banner, Branding, Product, Packaging, and Brochures.
- Ability to create Leaflets, Flyers, Designs, and Advertising materials for marketing of organization products.
- Ability to develop Animation, Intro.
- Have knowledge on Social Media, Digital Marketing.
- Have some knowledge on Graphics Designing.
- Develop design concepts, digitize concepts in Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop, Animation and Intro related Tools.
- Complete grasp over print design requirements
- Understand dimensions, scale and all requirements for the printing press
- Experience Level:
- Educational Qualification: Certification (Diploma)
- Salary: - - -