2 Job matching search criteria
Minimum Graduate in any discipline
- This position operates as Executive-Institutional Sales to visit Doctors of Hospitals, Clinics & all type of institution for promoting Medicines of Veritas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and maintain relation with key persons to improve business.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Developing, engaging and maintaining a short and long-term forecast and sales plan .
- Selling within Company strengths & core products.
- Identifying competitive service strengths and weaknesses and making recommendations to eliminate weaknesses. Follow up competitors activities.
- Reviewing and reporting monthly performance and variances against the agreed forecast/budget.
- Working towards achieving sales target.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting as per schedule and requirement.
- Promote products according to the plan.
- Maintain all documents including all type of customers.
- Realize all dues according to policy.
- Perform other activities as assigned by the company.
- The job holder is responsible to operate and represent the total marketing & selling activities of the company in a specific Govt, & Non.Govt Institution including Pvt.Hospitals & Clinics in a certain territory and thereby to create consistent and increasing demand of VPL products
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
Masters in any discipline.
- Prepare, compile, submit, peruse and take necessary action to obtain the Licence, product registration, drug clearance, block list and any other tasks relating to DGDA
- Prepare, compile, submit, peruse and take necessary action to obtain the Licence from Department of Fisheries (DOF) Head office & other District offices .
- Prepare, Submission, Peruse and take necessary steps for registration of projects as Industry, Registration, recommendation and permission of royalty, approval of eVISA and work permit, perform and obtain recommendation for IRC from BIDA and Take necessary action to obtain IRC from CCI&E
- Obtain Import Registration Certificate (IRC) Industrial & Commercial, Indenting Registration Certificate (IRC), Export Registration (ERC) and its renewal on time.
- Prepare, compile, submit, peruse and take necessary action to obtain the Licence from Department of Livestock Services (DLS) Head office & other District offices.
- Keep liaison with Bangladesh Aushad Shilpo Samity (BASS).
- To ensure external regulatory complience by conducting DGDA, BSTI,BCSIR DOF,BIDA and CCI&E
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: Masters
- Salary: - - -