2 Job matching search criteria
Diploma in Paramedical/ MATS
- Perform preliminary physical tests like blood pressure, weight, temperature; and related others work.
- Keep Medicine supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Coordinate with HR regarding new joiner medical checkup.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Training and educating factory\'s First Aider and keeping record accordingly.
- Enlist, periodic checkup and ensuring working health condition of pregnant women.
- Regular checking the medicine of first aid box.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the management.
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma
- Salary: Minimum - 14,000.00, Maximum - 16,000.00 BDT Per Month
Candidates should have MBBS with DGO/ EOC/ MCSP degree. Having an FCPS degree will be considered as an additional qualification.
- Candidates should have experience in Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI)/Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) & Reproductive Health (RH).
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring QoC, safe mother hood, family plaining services, RTI/STI following the standard protocol of MSI as well as relevant staff management, supervision and monitoring.
- Having a mentality for shifting duty at Maternity Clinic.
- Excellent motivational skills - achieving results through people.
MSB invites applications for the above position at Clinics in different locations under DFID project.
- Experience Level: < 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: MBBS
- Salary: - - -