4 Job matching search criteria
Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in any discipline/ Diploma in Tourism from reputed from a reputed university Excellent academic track record
- Reservation, Ticketing and Tour Package arrangement efficiently
- Dealing with airlines/tour counterpart in payment & other related issues
- Ticket/ tour package Sale up to a certain volume, be a vital part in managing & developing the business
- Handle customer enquiries both over telephone and by email regarding Airlines Ticketing and Hotel booking
- Manage and resolve customer issues
- Undertaking any feasible assignment by the higher management
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
Minimum Graduate in any discipline.
SSC/ HSC/ B.A/ B.S.S/ B.COM or Equivalent Degree from any reputed Institutions.
- Candidate must be modest, obedient, punctual and discipline.
- Recommended Food serving to the customer.
- Encourage customer to regular visit our restaurant.
- Attract the customers by well behaviour.
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: S.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
The ideal candidate should have Masters/ MBA (Major in Management) from any recognized university. Retired Arm forces personnel get preference.
- Monitor timely performance of the assigned job by the employees.
- Monitor the operation of Restaurant, Canteen, Hotel, Bunglows, Kiosk, Store, Kitchen and other food stuff preservation & preparation areas to ensure maintenance of proper hygiene and tidiness.
- Closely monitor smooth operation of all Rides, Boats, Generators, KIOSKs and ensure proper and regular maintenance.
- Monitor & ensure operational safety of every Ride and Boats and other equipment\'s of the park.
- Occasionally talk to the general visitors personally to know about their impression and comments about our Park, Product & services.
- Monitor & ensure strict compliance of all operations related policies & procedures across the Park.
- Contribute management to maintain close contact & effective liaison with different govt./semi-govt./private organizations on various issues.
- Ensure maintenance of cleanliness, tidiness & hygienic environment of the operational areas of the park at all times.
- Contribute management of Foy\'s Lake Complex in maintaining proper safety & security of the Park.
- Monitor punctuality and attendance of park employees.
- Ensure proper hygiene and quality of food and services in the staff canteen.
- Maintain checklist of all Rides, Boats, Equipments, Machineries, Generator and other relevant items for proper monitoring of repair, maintenance and smooth functioning.
- Ensure obtaining and time to time renewal of all licenses/permission/certificates from the concerned govt. authority required for operation of the park.
- Motivate and boost-up morale of the employees of operational department through close interaction and briefing their contribution to the park operation.
- Any other jobs & tasks assigned from time to time by the management.
- Experience Level: <10 Years
- Educational Qualification: MBA
- Salary: - - -