2 Job matching search criteria
Graduate/ Post Graduate from any recognized university with 2 years diploma in Food & Beverage related subject.
- Help to plan external and internal marketing.
- Develop sales promotion activities of catering service.
- Ensure the implementation and development when ever required as per SOP of F&B
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
- To spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Any other tasks assigned by departmental head/park head.
- Experience Level: < 4 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
S.S.C or equivalent education is required.
- Clean guest rooms (bedroom and bathroom) according to established standards.
- Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen pantries on floors assigned.
- Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned and in order to adhere to health standards.
- Collect daily allocations of rooms and keys. Ensure worksheet is kept up to date throughout shift, and keys are signed out & kept securely.
- Replace amenities and Bulbs that are fused.
- Rotate mattresses.
- Deliver clean linen, toweling and amenities to floors.
- Collect rubbish from floors and dispose correctly.
- Gather and remove soiled linen and other materials from the floors, including furniture and fittings as required.
- Clean and maintain corridors, service lifts, stairwells, ice machine louvers, service areas and pantries.
- Clean high areas in guest rooms, including the removal of cobwebs.
- Respond to all guest requests.
- Make up Roll Away Bed (RAB)..
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance Manger / Supervisior.
- Report any odd occurrences, carpet cleaning requirements, pest infestations, etc. to Housekeeping Supervisor(s)/ Manager.
- Place robes into rooms according to room category.
- Maintain service ends and floor pantry.
- Dust corridor edgings and skirting boards on an on-going basis.
- Maintain knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- Anticipate guest\'s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align working practices and conduct with \'Best Western Plus Maple Leaf\' Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of guests.
- Perform other unexpected duties as requested e.g. cleaning spills; follow up on special guest requests.
- Assist other Housekeeping Associates in maintaining a clean and organized work and public areas.
- Ensures that high standards of Health & Safety are maintained within the department to meet all Legal Requirements as designed by Maple Leaf hotel .
- To strictly adhere to the Hotel\'s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- To promote team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by Supervisor/ Housekeeping Manager.
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: S.S.C.
- Salary: - - -