3 Job matching search criteria
M.Sc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food
- Ensuring the quality of Production at Production floor.
- Ensuring the quality of finished goods.
- To ensure the quality of raw materials during receiving.
- To Minimize the hazardness in Production floor.
- Ensure hygienic safety at Production floor.
- To perform different chemical test.
- Position is responsible for overseeing the food safety and quality programs within the plant to ensure the quality of Product.
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Educational Qualification: M.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
B.Sc in Engineering from any recognized institution
- Ensure and achieve the shipment target
- Ensure and prepare production schedule on priority basis
- Breaking down the sales contract wise production schedule and confirming the production progress on daily basis. It must be visible in bar diagram
- Ensuring the quality standard production
- Maintaining all the parameter records and process control of the production
- Minimizing excess production and wastage (blowing roll cutting, finished goods cutting)
- Preparing shipment schedule and ensuring the just in time shipment
- Monitoring weight scale and ensure perfect weight of cartoon
- All production related reporting time to time to the Managing Director
- Monitoring production floor and ensure all finished goods and unfinished goods keep in proper place
- Coordinating with commercial team and sales team and ensure shipment
- Time of receiving any order must be talk with Inventory team about stored surplus finish goods of previous shipment/sales contact
- Ensure the loading of container within three hours of arrival the container in our factory premises
- Ensure the cleanliness and security of factory premises
- Monitoring recycle section and ensure their target production
- Placing the order of cartoon, roll, packing material in middle of the current month for the next month production
- Checking the printing goods quality in proper way to avoid any type of sport or reject
- Supervising the Production In-charge, both shift In-charge in proper way and taking their restiveness
- Checking customer name, work order no, measurement, quality and quantity of the products
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the machines and its circumstances
- Raising awareness among the Production In-Charge, Section-in-charge regarding the machines and products while machine is running
- Printing level, sticker and ensure its proper utilization
- supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity for worker
- Monitoring cook house and canteen and ensure good health and hygiene of workers
- Audit purpose work (ISO, QC, SEDEX, BSCI etc. certification and others)
- Any other activities designated by Management
- Experience Level: < 4 Years
- Educational Qualification: B.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
Minimum Graduate/ Masters from any reputed University Educational qualification may be relaxed for the highly experienced person.
- Making Production Plan based on buyer requirement & Capacity.
- Preparation of strategic delivery plan e.g. route plan, Maximum utilization etc.
- Maximum utilization plan of Man, Machines & Zero tolerance defects.
- Wastage reduction & Maximum capacity utilization plant.
- Complete the quality management of production system.
- Sample and new customer development
- Keep customer informed in daily basis
- To attend customer complain & site visit
- Ensure timely, high quality implementation and support that quality teams
- Prepare timely monthly, quarterly and annual reports according to work plan.
- Above all to take pressure on production related task.
- Maintaining the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience Level: < 7 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -