5 Job matching search criteria
Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic Engineer.
- Maintenance and operation of Gas Compressor, Diesel Engine and Generator of CNG Refueling Station
- Maintenance and operation of Electrical sub station, Switch Gear Transformer, Motor, Electronic Control system, Generator, PLC and Dispenser of CNG Refueling Station.
- Experience Level: < 8 Years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma
- Salary: - - -
B.Sc in Industrial & Production Engineering
BBA/MBA/Masters in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in SCM. The candidates having MBA in SCM will be preferable.
- Ensure required quantity of materials with desired quality to the Production/Assembly Line according to schedule;
- Coordinate and work with Quality, Engineering, Maintenance and Assembly operations to ensure 100% on-time delivery of the materials by establishing and monitoring schedule to proactively identify and address any issues.
- Establishes and supervises production scheduling activities by monitoring material inventories, tracking progress of production and reviewing factors that affect schedules.
- Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy to meet the company\'s business growth and sourcing requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory counts by implementing and managing, in conjunction with related Departments, an inventory control system, identifying discrepancies in inventory counts and taking corrective action to guard against inconsistencies in the future.
- Responsible for maintaining all Materials related Master Data including Vendors;
- Any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Experience Level: <10 Years
- Educational Qualification: BBA
- Salary: - - -
Graduate/B.Sc from any reputed Leather Technology Institute