2 Job matching search criteria
Bachelor's degree in business with specialization in marketing and finance, or the equivalent
- • Responsible for general administrative duties, including staff supervision, purchasing, quality control and hands-on service delivery.
- • Undertake business start-up activities in alignment with the existing business plan and philosophical mission.
- • Ensure smoothly running of day-to-day operations, financial sustainability, and the business upholds the social goals that underscore its purpose and reason for existence.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: Minimum - 17,000.00, Maximum - 17,000.00 BDT Per Month
Masters in any discipline or 4 years Bachelor Degree from a reputed university
- Technical Officer - M&E will overall responsible for M&E/MIS activities maintaining robust and sound results-based monitoring and evaluation system developed by Nobo Jatra. S/he will ensure that reports and deliverables contain valid and reliable information and will be responsible for maintaining the data in an organized manner and will prepare monthly progress reports and quarterly narrative report as per prescribed format developed by project. Key responsibilities of Technical Officer -M&E are -
- Overall responsible for M&E/MIS activities maintaining robust and sound results-based monitoring and evaluation system developed by Nobo Jatra Program.
- Ensure regular tracking and evaluating of valid, reliable and timely data.
- Assist in conducting mid-term/final evaluation, special studies and in implementing M&E Plan & collection & reporting of data as required by project.
- Conduct trainings on M&E topics for staff.
- Provide the lead on completing M&E related documents, plans, reports in support of the PM\'s deadlines & deliverables to authorities.
- Ensure accountability, accuracy & maintain activity implementation within approved budgets, & policies & procedures.
- Monitor the program activities and responsible for coordination, collection and compilation of data on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly or as decided by the management).
- Work under the guidance of Program manager and respective Upazila Coordinator.
- Participate in meetings on M&E, & with other relevant stakeholders.
- S/he is responsible to assist in developing plans of effectively M&E systems developed for the project.
- Assist to write Report and presentation.
- Assist to develop systems to preserve and store data and information in soft and hard copies and support M&E in preserving and storing data and information with appropriate labeling.
- S/he is also responsible for completion of day to day data entry through specific customized software, sometime monitoring different data entry node, ensure accuracy of data entry,monthly report preparation as per management requirement from existing data.
- Experience Level: < 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: Masters
- Salary: Minimum - 25,000.00, Maximum - 25,000.00 BDT Per Month