1 Job matching search criteria
M.Sc/ Diploma or equivalent degree in Veterinary Animal Husbandry from any recognized university or institution with all second class/division or equivalent CGPA in all academic examinations
- Ensure effective implementation of approved and planned support activities and strategies at the regional level on time and provide technical support to frontline staff
- Develop training/refresher schedule for participant training and assist to execute the training activity as per guidance of senior Sector Specialist (Poultry and Livestock)
- Ensure timely and expected asset quality and growth through regular home visit and challenges identification
- Assist to explore inputs (vaccine, medicine, feed, fodder, appropriate ration package) for livestock and poultry and ensure supply through line management to participate on time.
- Assist all programme staff in the respective region to increase technical knowledge for themselves and also for the programme parttcipants
- Communicate and keep liaison with the respective district and upazila Livestock Officer and other related BRAC programme for different services
- Ensure all the weekly and monthly asset related growth report from the field, analyse all report and discuss with higher management for the next required steps
- Assist to bring innovation in specific context to add value in each relevant field which will drive programme towards effectiveness
- Experience Level: < 1 Year
- Educational Qualification: M.S.C.
- Salary: - - -