1 Job matching search criteria
LL.B/ LL.M from any recognized UGC approved university.
- Provide legal assistance to different projects, departments and wings of Iso Tech Group.
- Draft and review of legal documents (Complaint, written statement, petitions, legal notices, agreement, contract, MOU, writing memos and reports) and provide legal opinion on criminal and civil matters.
- Keeping track of legal issues and cases.
- Look up on compliance matter of the company in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain and archive necessary legal documents, files and registers.
- Maintain liaison with court officials, anti corruption commission, law enforcing agencies and other Govt. officials to provide appropriate legal services.
- Arrange, attend and facilitate various types of meeting, training and department programs.
- Provide reports to keep the management informed as directed and requested.
- Check land and properties documents which the company wishes to purchase.
- Be a team player in all activities.
- Any other task assigned by the authority.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: LLB
- Salary: - - -