1 Job matching search criteria
Master of Law (LLM) in Company Law, Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Provide legal opinion on various legal issues to upheld interest of the company and represent company in any court of law.
- Assist Head of Legal to implement legal issues to minimize risks.
- Prepare various drafts i.e. MOU, Agreements, NDA, SPA, Notice, Bareboat Charter, Deed of Mortgage, IGPA, Deed of Redemption and so on.
- Handle labour issues in light of existing labor laws of Bangladesh and provide submissions in court if necessary.
- Vetting land documents to identify chain of ownership and good title.
- Execute deed of registration, mutation and all relevant tasks relating to estate.
- Initiate civil or criminal case in competent jurisdiction and represent company in any suit filed by or against the company.
- Permanent after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
- Experience Level: < 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: LLM
- Salary: - - -