2 Job matching search criteria
A good blend of education and experience will get you as a copywrit You should have at least a bachelor's degree in a field like Fine arts, Marketing, English, or communications.
- Key Responsibility is to write more creative text, like ad jingles, TVC & RDC Scripts, taglines, and other creative copy, or more research-based copy.
- You should know how to write for various mediums, such as print, web, radio and television.
- You have to work with editors to determine tone and brainstorm ideas, and may work with a graphics designer or art director for advertising.
- You have to write well with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts!
- You have to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend your creative choices.
- You have to have their finger on the pulse, so that your copy is relevant and modern, and understand how people will react to your writing.
- Follow-up overall development of communication materials, e.g. websites, social communication pages, brochures, catalogue, banners, signboards, billboards, packaging and various brand displays.
- Experience Level: < 4 Years
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
Medium Background and English Majors are preferable.
- Error less Creative Writing (English)
- Excellent vocabulary and grammar
- Good Communicating Skills. (To take interviews and contact with clients for Article requirements)
- Passion for finding the best \'Lifestyle\' deals and products (Fashion, Travel, Entertainment, Interior Design)
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Educational Qualification: H.S.C.
- Salary: - - -