3 Job matching search criteria
B.Pharm/ M.Pharm (Pharmacist)
- Ensure the production schedule of the factory determined by the Production-In-Charge./Production Manager
- Provides overall direction for the technical operations in the warehouse, dispensing, processing and packaging.
- To monitor reviewing all batches processing record and batch packaging record and ensures that the production is executed in accordance with the batch processing procedures and batch packaging procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is correctly utilized and validated. Assists in conducting ISO inspections and ensures the strict adherence to ISO guidelines.
- Responsible for the cleanness in the production areas.
- To work closely with the Research and Development, Business Development and Regulatory Affairs Departments, in the scale-up and launch of new or modified products.
- To check the calibration of the weighing machine and other machines and equipment\'s whether in order or not.
- To ensure the production formula served by Production- In- Charge and Quality Control-In-Charge and to take the manufacturing process in all sections directly.
- To take all steps directly or indirectly to maintain the proper good manufacturing practices (GMP) or ISO regarding production
- Coordination with others supportive departments for smooth operation of plant.
- Monitor the Production activities and maintain all parameters of GMP/ISO guideline & ensures accurate quantity is produced at the right parameters with quality.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: B.Pharm
- Salary: - - -
Preferably Master's degree in Engineering/Economics/MBA or similar field.
- Employee and Resource management:
- Production and implementation of operational work plans and budgets
- Recruitment and management of staff and resources to achieve required product quality and cost performance indicators
- Management and monitoring of production and processing operations including analysis, reporting and action on variance
- Development and oversight of staff appraisal and supervision systems and in line with required competencies
- Resolving performance issues among staff and laborers engaged in the production of agro processed products.
- Production performance management:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements, estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Monitoring and maintaining quality standards
- Overseeing production processes, schedule management as necessary
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Production and Business Development:
- Analysis of performance leading to production & processing and improvements to increase productivity and efficiency
- Development of income streams, including Govt. LSD product supply, by product selling, third party milling contracts etc.
- Development of workforce plans including competency frameworks to meet operational requirements of the organization.
- Maintain relationships with the Govt. agencies, mill owners\' associations, trade unions and local business bodies etc.
- Representing the organization at external events as well as development fora.
- Maintain legislative and all relevant regulatory requirements
- Ensure the values of IAL are upheld and maintained among the employees and staffs.
- Responsible for ensuring all monitoring reports are accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- The operations manager will lead, direct and manage business operations across production and processing of agro based raw materials. He will have wide range responsibilities for the performance and development of internal operations. The operations manager will be required to represent the organization both internally and externally.
- Experience Level: < 6 Years
- Educational Qualification: Masters
- Salary: - - -
B.Sc (Hon's) MS in Chemistry from any reputed institute
- To check full lot of tower member from notching, bending, manual hole, heel grinding, shaping & also check the other member by random sampling
- To check manufacturing / production process and find out the defects of the process if any
- To know and receive the detail drawing list for tower & screw products
- Reporting the defect & reject products coming out from section daily and finding the root cause along with recommendation for corrective & preventive action
- Communicating & collecting the weekly report from section in-charge & submission to the higher management
- Ensuring & monitoring every production steps of so that no production passes to the next steps without conforming of quality
- Monitoring the monthly quality performance of each section & selecting the best performance section of providing parameter
- Collecting the QC check sheet every day from responsible department / section
- Motivating the labor / worker for better quality
- Approve sample for every product before start mass production
- Organizing the meeting of knowledge bank to put more & more better knowledge to come out of the new solution & technique
- Experience Level: < 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: B.S.C.
- Salary: - - -