2 Job matching search criteria
Number of Positionn : 25 in nine different job domains Job Location : One of the five upazilas of Bandarban with frequent field visit to villages Duration : Employment offer will be for one year maximum
- Scope of Work:
- Being mentored by SAPLING\'s expert professionals, Learning Corps fellows will gain practical knowledge in specific job domains through \'learning by doing\'. A Learning Corps fellow will assist a senior member of staff of SAPLING to conduct various programmatic works for making positive change in the lives of the people of Bandarban. After successfully completing the fellowship, Learning Corps fellows will gain significant knowledge and skill to perform the tasks of their job domain independently and will grow as a competent professional.
- Job Domains:
- Livelihood & Food Security
- Marketing and Value Chain
- Natural Resource Management
- Maternal and Child Health Nutrition
- Tropical Disease and Eye Care
- Disaster Risk Management
- Finance and Administration
- Human Resources
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Educational Qualification: H.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
Masters in any discipline or 4 years Bachelor Degree from a reputed university
- Sr. TM&E will overall responsible for TM&E/MIS activities maintaining robust and sound results-based Training, monitoring and evaluation system developed by WaterAid Bangladesh. S/he will ensure that reports and deliverables contain valid and reliable information and will be responsible for maintaining the data in an organized manner and will prepare monthly progress reports and quarterly narrative report as per prescribed format developed by project. Key responsibilities of TM&E are -
- Overall responsible for TM&E/MIS activities maintaining robust and sound results-based monitoring and evaluation system developed by WaterAid Bangladesh.
- Ensure regular tracking and evaluating of valid, reliable and timely data.
- Assist in conducting mid-term/final evaluation, special studies and in implementing TM&E Plan & collection & reporting of data as required by project.
- Conduct trainings on Programme & M&E topics for staff.
- Provide the lead on completing programme & M&E related documents, plans, reports in support of the PM\'s deadlines & deliverables to authorities.
- Ensure accountability, accuracy & maintain activity implementation within approved budgets, & policies & procedures.
- Monitor the program activities and responsible for coordination, collection and compilation of data on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly or as decided by the management).
- Work under the guidance of Project manager and Organization Focal Person.
- Participate in meetings on M&E, & with other relevant stakeholders.
- S/he is responsible to assist in developing plans of effectively M&E systems developed for the project.
- Assist to write Report and presentation.
- Assist to develop systems to preserve and store data and information in soft and hard copies and support M&E in preserving and storing data and information with appropriate labeling.
- S/he is also responsible for completion of day to day data entry through specific customized software, sometime monitoring different data entry node, ensure accuracy of data entry, monthly report preparation as per management requirement from existing data.
- Any other job assigned by the management.
Shushilan - a national NGO is inviting application from qualified candidates for the \'Advancing Climate Resilience WASH for SDG Achievement in Coastal Area of Bangladesh project\' funded by WaterAid Bangladesh. If you are interested and meet the criteria, please send your application along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copy of all academic certificates and two (02) copy passport size photographs, copy of national ID to In-charge, HR Cell, Shushilan, Head Office: 155 Jalil Sharoni, Commercial cum Residential Area, Rayer Mohol, Boyra, Khulna 9000 on or before March 26, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Requirements are flexible for highly skilled candidates and women are especially encouraged to apply. Please mark position name on top of the envelope.
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: Masters
- Salary: Minimum - 35,000.00, Maximum - 35,000.00 BDT Per Month