2 Job matching search criteria
SSC/ HSC/ Diploma International fast food chain restaurant experience is a MUST. Candidates completed NHTTI Course will be given preference.
- A HERFY team member may take on a wide variety of responsibilities during a shift.
- Welcoming every customer with a smile and being genuinely friendly at all times.
- Ensure & understanding the company goal \'working together to satisfy our customers makes them feel as top priority.
- To keep the store clean and ensure the safety of the food we serve to the customers.
- Following critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Delivering fast, friendly and accurate service to all customers.
- Attempt to resolve simple customer enquiries and referring difficult customer enquiries to a Restaurant Manager.
- Adhering to restaurant performance standards for crew stations and as per Restaurant manager directions
- We are looking for Team Member/ Restaurant Crew (Kitchen, Cash) for Herfy Bangladesh, A franchisee of an international chain burger shop from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- As a Team Member/ Restaurant Crew, you need to ensure that you are delivering the highest level of customer service, in a clean and safe environment. In addition to adhering to Herfy Policies and Procedures.
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Educational Qualification: H.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Undertake preventative maintenance and repair activities to ensure company vehicles are maintained in safe and effective operating condition.
- Ensure mobility of all vehicles by completing the schedule maintenance and breakdown maintenance.
- Monitor repair maintenance of vehicles to ensure optimum performance by considering mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Ensure availability of spare parts, equipments and tools by providing economic requisition to minimize downtime of vehicles.
- Identify all kinds of wastage spare parts, equipments and tools in workshop, and ensure disposal of these items as required.
- Maintain all safety parameters at workshop and on time of driving light/medium/heavy vehicles to prevent first aid cases and accidents, also to reduce loss time accident (LTA) in overall operations.
- Job Location: Ashulia, Dhaka
- Experience Level: < 4 Years
- Educational Qualification: B.S.C.
- Salary: - - -