3 Job matching search criteria
H.S.C. Education qualification will be relaxed for highly deserving candidates.
BSC/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
- Customer reception, job card opening according to the customer complains.
- Job allocation and providing technical support to the Technicians.
- Spare parts identification through parts catalog and estimate preparation.
- Carry out diagnosis through Diagnosis Tools for Commercial Bus/Truck.
- Vehicle received with proper inventory.
- Follow up the progress of job and complete it with customer\'s satisfaction.
- Proper job allocation to Technicians as per requirement.
- Ascertain automotive problems & services by listening to customer\'s description of Symptoms, clarify description of problems, conducting inspections, taking test drives, checking vehicle maintenance records & examining service schedules.
- Very good knowledge of commercial Bus/Truck Technology.
- Experience Level: < 2 Years
- Educational Qualification: B.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
Diploma in relevant field.
- Sole responsible for handover the performed task.
- Any confusion on diagnosis consult with superior and share with the team.
- Achieve highest efficiency with safety.
- After test drive the vehicle will handover to SA if problem solved.
- Identify and try to up-sale parts.
- Properly conduct on the job training.
- Proper take care of special tools. Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma
- Salary: - - -