12 Job matching search criteria
Graduate from any reputed university. 3rd division/class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- Collect designs from designers and draft persons to archive
- Receive final tracing from designers
- Maintain all samples (i.e. Antiques & Non-Textile Samples)
- Check the Screen Print designs, receive Screen Print products and send to Field Offices
- Editing all Textile and Non-Textile products
- Maintain documentation archiving
- Prepare all products catalog
- Maintain logistic items properly
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208.
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
Post Graduation from Business Administration. PGD Degree will added advantage.
- Execute overall factory Admin activities.
- Practice Admin as per Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Develop strategic policy & procedures in aspect of Admin issues.
- Comply approved manpower plan while recruiting.
- Evaluate training needs and manage training programs to build competent workforce.
- Prepare reports, documents where and whenever requires by the management.
- Map security plan for the entire unit and ensures security section is working efficiently to provide full security
- Take care Housekeeping properly in all over the premises
- Developing and implementing Organizational Development (OD) strategies in alignment with organizational goals.
- Monitoring, Evaluating of performance and developing the skills of the team members.
- Monitoring and update leave statement, yearly increment, salary adjustment and individual salary statement.
- Managing and coordinating organizational grievance system and disciplinary proceedings.
- Fleet management.
- Stationary maintenance and store adjustment.
- Experience Level: < 8 Years
- Educational Qualification: Masters
- Salary: - - -