11 Job matching search criteria
Masters/ MBA in any discipline from a reputed University
- Implement and review commercial strategic decisions on weekly, monthly and yearly basis in accordance with overall business mission and vision.
- Leading, monitoring, supervising overall activities of the commercial department of Textile Division and ensure smooth operation.
- Monitor the In Bond & Ex Bond register for export & involve if any problem arises with customs authority.
- Make import Planning based on stock at factory & present imported critical raw-materials.
- Managing renewal of all certificates (CCI&E, Fire License, EPB Enrollment, Bond License etc), L/C purchasing, opening, negotiation.
- Supervise day to day operations including correspondence, team development, work planning, management reporting.
- Preparation of import & export documents for Bank, C&F, BTMEA, EPB, BOND, BOI and Customs.
- Maintain Liaison with Bank, Shipping lines & Buying house and C& F agents and others.
- The incumbent must have sound knowledge with Export & import L/C, Customs, VAT, EPB, Local and Foreign Import. Need ability for offshore & onshore Banking.
- Have to handle Import formalities for opening L/C to clearance of goods from all Customs port.
- Responsible for freight negotiation with the local & international Forwarder.
- Regularly monitoring & tracking various stages of all import.
- Strong communication skill with local & international suppliers & sourcing team.
- Regularly monitoring import policy Bangladesh Bank Guideline & related other issue.
- Should have sound knowledge of current rules & regulations of Customs, UCPDC- 600, HS Code, and Inco terms of various importable items with current duty structure.
- Ensure handing over relevant documents to Operations for transportation of goods and materials to and from ports.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Experience Level: < 8 Years
- Educational Qualification: MBA
- Salary: - - -