22 Job matching search criteria
Graduate from any reputed Institute
- Delivery Order (DO) received from sales department
- Issue VAT challan (Mushak-11) against delivery order
- Maintain Sale register (Mushak-17)
- Maintain current account register (Mushak-18)
- Maintain Inventory control system software
- Prepare delivery statement as per requirement
- Experience Level: < 1 Year
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors/ Honours
- Salary: - - -
M.Com in Accounting CA CC with good academic qualification from reputed Institutions will get preference.
- Prepare & Analyze monthly departmental budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation and budget preparation.
- Perform cost-benefits analyses to compare operating programs, review financial request, and explore alternative financing methods.
- 2. Internal Audit:
- Responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audit in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Perform and control the full audit including risk management and control management over operations\' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit\'s results and document process
- 3. Treasury Management:
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company\'s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Prepare & Follow a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- 4. Fixed Asset Management:
- Follow & Update a system of controls, procedures, and forms for fixed assets register.
- Follow of updates accounting policies related to fixed assets adopted by Management
- Maintain & updates tag numbers to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- 5. Regulatory Compliance:
- Prepare payment & filing withholding taxes
- Payment of VAT & filing of VAT returns
- Prepare and collect of documents related to withholding Tax, VAT & Statutory compliance
- Prepare the documents for VAT Exemption Certificate
- 6. Expenses and Payable:
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Ensure good working relationship with vendors and acknowledge queries
- Arrange vendor profiles
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Collect invoice / bill and others documents from suppliers
- 7. Accounts Preparation:
- Prepare the financial statement with consideration IAS, BAS & IFRS
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience Level: < 3 Years
- Educational Qualification: M.COM
- Salary: - - -