42 Job matching search criteria
B. Sc Engineering in CSE. Graduate in any other discipline with certification on SQA/Testing.
- Writing test cases based on business requirements.
- Execute test cases.
- Testing Software Product.
- Manual Testing.
- Interacting with client - Bug understanding, coordinating with development team & delivering bug free software to clients.
- Ability to test application in short time.
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle.
- Knowledge on Manual Testing will be an added advantage.
- Should have good knowledge of writing test cases, test case execution, bug reporting tools.
- Experience Level: Fresher
- Educational Qualification: B.S.C.
- Salary: - - -
M.Sc in Computer Science/ B. Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering
- Meet with the appropriate stakeholder to obtain an understanding of the business processes.
- Prepare/Document BRS, SRS, use case diagram, proposal, business case, etc. by understanding the business processes using guideline from IIBA or PMI.
- Identify the key risks and controls within the business processes.
- Analyze business processes and identify any inefficiency and/or ineffectiveness.
- Provide recommendations to improve the business processes in terms of risk mitigation, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform research and development to identify the best practices and process that are appropriate for the assigned task.
- Assist in developing training materials, user manuals and in delivering training to appropriate people while implementing projects or any other assignments.
- Coach other business analyst to complete his/her duties.
- Assist in facilitating projects with the internal/external Project Manager/Consultants (when applicable).
- Assist in preparing the projects,planning and other related project work in terms of business analysis.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Experience Level: < 5 Years
- Educational Qualification: M.S.C.
- Salary: - - -