Back to Listings
28-Feb 2019Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Sales & Marketing - Marketing & Sales Assistants/ Coordinators
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize, Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)|
< 1 Year
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Implement marketing plan as per agreed objectives in order to source and obtain new business (selling group insurance products through submission of GLIL proposal).
- Keep constant contact with different corporate companies regarding company\'s product / services and sending different offer letter (negotiate with the client and find out ways and means how to procure the business).
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and develop relationships with key decision makers in target organization via meetings.
- Provide marketing related information to customers and follow-up with them regarding proposals for business development (Group Life & Health Insurance Product) and all other requests.
- Plan and organize different marketing activities and gather customer information and ensure its quality and accuracy.
- Any other task assigned by the Line Manager/Management.
- Procure & retain group business using both internal & external resources of the company. Developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and email. The incumbent should be self motivated and fulfill the company`s goal. Manage the account relationships independently.