Back to Listings
|Category|| Advertising , Arts & Media - Promotions
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors/ Honours|
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Senior Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy.|
< 4 Years
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Good command on Microsoft office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Graphics Applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- A portfolio of your work is needed to show your writing abilities and the scope of your proficiency.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Copy writing/Script Writing, Media Planning/Media Buying, Researcher, Brand Communication, Strategic Planning
A good blend of education and experience will get you as a copywrit You should have at least a bachelor's degree in a field like Fine arts, Marketing, English, or communications.
- Key Responsibility is to write more creative text, like ad jingles, TVC & RDC Scripts, taglines, and other creative copy, or more research-based copy.
- You should know how to write for various mediums, such as print, web, radio and television.
- You have to work with editors to determine tone and brainstorm ideas, and may work with a graphics designer or art director for advertising.
- You have to write well with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion. Grammar counts!
- You have to know how to write persuasively and in some cases, defend your creative choices.
- You have to have their finger on the pulse, so that your copy is relevant and modern, and understand how people will react to your writing.
- Follow-up overall development of communication materials, e.g. websites, social communication pages, brochures, catalogue, banners, signboards, billboards, packaging and various brand displays.