Back to Listings
23-Jan 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Info & Communication Telecommunication - Programmer & Project Management
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||2 Festival Bonus. (Equal to Basic). 2 Weekly Holiday. Lunch Will Be Provided from Office. The learning environment you will rave about. Friendly Team Member and Management. Other Benefit as per company policy.|
< 1 Year
- 2+ years work experiences in framework like cakephp, codeigniter, laravel. knowledge is a must.
- Unqualified candidate please do not apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Web Developer/Web Designer
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Cake PHP / Codeigniter / Laravel etc.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB etc.
- Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Excellent capability to translate complex client requirement to technical implementation.
- Good Problem solving skill.
- Should be capable to work as individual or in a team.
- Should have outstanding knowledge on database design and queries.
- Should be a good team member.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable application using CakePHP.
- Develop production-level codes and maintain standard coding convention on CakePHP.
- Read through a functional requirement and understand the technical implementation that is required to achieve client`s goal.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Implement SDLC and coordinate with other members of the team.
- Take the ownership of a project and see it through a successful launch.