Back to Listings
29-Jan 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Call Centre & Customer Service - Customer Service – Call Centre
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors/ Honours|
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 1 Year
- Age 20 to 28 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
- Proficient in office applications like MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.
- Ability to navigate through software applications.
- Should be keen to learn
- Good social skills
- Punctual and honest in manner
- Strong in Call Center Training is an added advantage,
- Negotiation & Convincing skills
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Support through Phone, Tele Marketing, Call Centre Supervision/Management, Call Centre Training
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Call Center, BPO/ Data Entry Firm
Undergraduate Students for Part Timer Bachelor Degree Completed from any discipline for Full Timer
- Work Time: Full Time or Part Time
- Inbound Customer Support & Outbound Telemarketing
- Documents transactions by completing record logs
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards