Back to Listings
26-Jan 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Accounting & Finance - Assistant Accountant
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Manager/ Supervisor|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||Lunch Transport Leave PF Group Insurance|
< 5 Years
- Age 32 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in operating of Tally software.
- Strong analytical & problem solving ability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive in producing and delivering outputs.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Commercial/Export-Import
Candidates should have M.Com/ MBA with partial or full CA course completed from any reputed CA firm
- Budgets prepare and control over expenditure analysis of Budget variance.
- Plan, set up and implement operational procedures and internal controls procedures for the company\'s operation.
- Check and verify the various bills from the respective department to arrange the payments.
- Prepare of daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial reports.
- Responsible for solving complex accounting issues or assists other personnel in solving financial issues.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and party ledger; maintaining the Cash book, Ledger & Voucher.
- Responsible for reviewing general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Financial Reporting after month (income statement, profit & loss analysis & Month wise Ledger balance check) and Preparation financial statements according to guideline.
- Supervises fixed assets, inventories, receivable, payable and general accounting function.
- Responsible for submission of VAT and Tax return as per NBR rules and regulations.
- Reconciliation of transaction of associate companies.
- Assist/Support the Internal & External Audits.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Any other task assigned by the concerned authority