Back to Listings
29-Jan 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Info & Communication Telecommunication - Engineering – Software
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||A highly competitive & attractive compensation package along with bright career path and excellent work environment is waiting for the really deserving candidate.|
< 2 Years
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Hands on experience with X86 hardware perform.
- Hands on management and tuning experience with Network Appliance.
- Familiarity with Mikrotik device, Google earth, GPS, IP Phone and IP camera, DVR and NVR device.
- Familiarity with the various flavors of the Windows, Centos and Linux operating systems.
- Strong People Management Skill and able to work under pressure, Advanced analytical and logical problem solving skill.
- Capable to manage customers in any situation.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Network Engineer/Network Administrator, IT System Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
ISP, IT Enabled Service
B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ CSE/ EEE/ Telecommunication Engineering from any reputed university.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operational support of the Cisco, H3C, 3Com, MikroTik, Linux, Windows environment.
- Perform to new server builds (MikroTik, Linux, Windows)
- Perform system, network, capacity and End User monitoring of production and lab system.
- Responsible to the implementation of support tools and resources to enhance the local and remote support capabilities.
- Responsible to implement and maintain system documents and operational procedures.
- Coordinate with other department to ensure quick service for any trouble.
- New Ticket creation from phone, email or other any source and distribute to concern department.
- End user switch/router configuration through remotely/physically.
- Troubleshoot technical related any issue to End user.