Back to Listings
|Category|| Human Resources & Recuritment - Management – Internal
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Manager/ Supervisor|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 4 Years
- Age 32 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge of ERP software and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 4 years related experience in benefits or human resources environment.
- In-depth knowledge of employee benefits and Labor Law
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, HRIS/HR Database Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies
MBA, major in Human Resource Management PGD in HRM is preferable
- Monitoring the process in preparing monthly Salary Sheet
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Advise on salary increase requests