Back to Listings
|Category|| Human Resources & Recuritment - Management – Internal
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Manager/ Supervisor|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 7 Years
- Age 35 to 50 year(s)
- Experience with HR in high technology arenas that have faced rapid growth.
- MBA/PG Diploma in HR/ Personnel Management with 7-8 years of experience.
- Progressive attitude and sensitivity towards human issues and problems.
- Desire to learn and experiment with new practices and systems and customize to reflect the
- Aston-field culture.
- Awareness about market trends, ability to anticipate and deal with problems related to external
- as well as internal environment.
- Out-of Box thinker, Strong team player.
- Motivation and Management skills.
- Ability to cope with a challenging and competitive environment.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to instill enthusiasm and confidence at all levels.
- Becomes a culture carrier for the company.
BBA & MBA in Human Resource Management from any recognized university. PGDHRM from BIM. Any other HR Certification Course will add value.
- Drive recognition on what HR does and how it adds value at the functional, team and individual
- Developing relationships with functional leads and team members to provide another channel
- for ground level feedback.
- Develop HR as a resourceful function and coordinate with all function to develop and
- implement various HR policies & Procedure.
- Coordinate with all functions to enhance and implement an annual Appraisal System for all
- Ensure effective utilization of manpower by working with functional heads on a cross functional
- staffing system.
- Ensure retention of best talent, performance management of overall talent and enhancing the
- performance driven culture.
- Benchmark our benefits and make sure we are aligned with the market.
- Manage salary and wages administration as per company policy.
- Monitor leave & attendance of all employee.
- Coordinate with HR and functional Heads to identify the various training and development
- Introduce an onboarding program for new employees to ensure that they are effectively
- integrated into the Aston-field platform.
- Establish and implement efficient systems and procedure to ensure prompt services and
- effective controls, including data/information and records etc.
- Train & develop functional staff to improve efficiency, effectiveness to improve service, human
- relations, skills and knowledge.
- Benchmark for best practices and trends related to HR in market.
- Ensure effective handling of Grievances.
- This position is primarily responsible for ensuring that as we scale our operation we recruit
- correctly,maintain a very low attrition,introduce all the appropriate HR systems and policies in
- place that is aligned with our culture and dynamic nature of our business.This individual will be a
- member of senior management and will help senior management drive team performance by
- better aligning individual and team objectives with our business objectives.