Back to Listings
02-Feb 2017Chittagong Divisions
|Category|| Accounting & Finance - Assistant Accountant
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Senior Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 3 Years
- has experience on material purchase.
- Ability work under pressure.
- Gentle, Polite and Honest.
- Computer skill: MS Office, MS Excel.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Amusement Park, Group of Companies
M.Com or MBA in Accounting
- Ensure store reconciliation timely & properly.
- Ensure physical stock taking periodically.
- Maintain re-order level & minimum stock level.
- Arrange to initiate indent timely and follow up to receive the same.
- Ensure standard procedures & documentations maintained in or out way.
- Ensures all merchandise are stored under optimal conditions and are ready for issuing.
- Ensures that all storage areas are clean and maintains high hygienic standards.
- Verifies quantities of arriving materials destined for store room, signs for same on receiving stamp.
- Verifies the list of items at re-order point against physical quantities before submitting the list to the Finance Controller.
- Preparing MRR (Material Receiving Report) & Products Delivery invoice.
- Checking products price as per manufacturer and products quality.
- Ensure product quality as per discussion with technical department.
- Inform to reporting in case of product price is more than assumption.
- Necessary Ledger update as per MRR and Delivery Invoice.
- Prepare Monthly total purchase, Issue & Stock report.
- Perform any other task given by the Management.