|Category|| Design & Architecture - Architecture
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 2 Years
- Age 30 to 45 year(s) Due to the digital nature of the work, content writers are often required to know basic design fundamentals and be familiar with content management systems. They are also expected to communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, follow editorial guidelines from different clients and manage their own time.
Bachelor's degree in Communication, English, Journalism or Business.
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned.
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications.
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
- Develop engaging content for agreements, business proposals, official mail, articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Ensure that written content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check.
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools.
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
A business writer is someone who writes proposals and plans for a company, or reports on the stock market, financing or other economic happenings for publications. They need to be familiar with writing for traditional publications.