|Category|| Accounting & Finance - Financial Accountant
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 1 Year
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- Play a role in scaling the company and giving right direction to the M-Desk
- Liaising with selected companies in order to explore future partnership possibilities;
- Staying abreast of market evolution, including performing market research in support of long term external growth objectives;
- Independent & An excellent communicator having strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with ability to work across all functions and levels of the organization in a manner that supports functional collaboration.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
BBA/ MBA/ CA or Equivalent Educational Certificates Additional Expertise on ERP, Planning & Other Relevant Fields Will Add Value
- Prepare budget and operating review materials/presentations and manage ongoing reporting against budget and investment objectives.
- Control Day To Day Financial Expenditure
- Control Project Basis Expenditure & Generate Reports
- Maintain Requisition, Billing & Other Receipts
- Evaluate KPI vs Target for sales team
- Anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; initiate corrective actions; minimize the impact of negative variances;
- Hold monthly status meetings with account teams on reconcilable accounts to review billing/manpower hours/missing timesheets, etc.
- Job management - approve new job requests, job close, new estimates, non-billable POs
- Participate in month-end closing process with Finance
- Create and maintain a clear audit trail of all client financial activity within industry and accounting guidelines. Prepare and maintain all financial records for monthly, quarterly and annual client reporting or audit requirements, as needed.
- Maintain Company Cheques, Seals & Other Official Contents/Documents
Starting from building a robot for Google to designing a digital campaign - the only agency in town having diversified in-house expertise with affordable cost - that is who we are. \"It`s not who you are underneath, it`s what you do that defines you\" - from a vision to get defined by the work, Singularity started its journey as a digital content development agency in 2012. Starting through the service offering of wide ranges of videos & animations, Singularity later expanded its footprint in the business automation market by offering integrated platform development solution. We have scaled to company having turnover in 8 figures within just 2 years of inception. Currently to manage our finances we need someone who is sharp in numbers, have the hunger to grow and put the paddle to take the company on fast track. We are looking for someone seasoned in marketing agency industry