Back to Listings
20-Jan 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| NGO Development - Others
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Manager/ Supervisor|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||Marie Stopes Bangladesh offers an attractive compensation package.|
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the field of business marketing and sales with 2-3-year experience in senior management role. Experience in social marketing will be given preference.
- Proven track record in leading the overall marketing and sales operations of related organization or products & services.
- Capable to build relationship with the related stakeholder to include /increase the uptake of the products.
- Able to take innovative approaches to drive the performance and enhance the productivity of the channels.
- Proactive and able to work in stressful conditions; willing to undertake multi-tasking responsibilities and travel in-country and outside as and when required by the organization.
- A visionary and influential communicator with excellent writing skill in English and Bangla.
MBA or Masters in any discipline.
- The General Manager will be the marketing lead for managing the commercial relationship with the manufacturer & distributors and the related parties.
- S/He will negotiate terms, identify the opportunities, drive performance, accountable for the delivery of the revenue and expansion of the access point.
- S/He will build the capacity of the team & related parties, set the measure of the success and closely monitor them to achieve the objective.
- Being a member of the senior management team, the position is expected to contribute further to the organizational mission through new initiatives and approaches in MSB programming
MSB invites applications for General Manager position based in Dhaka Head.