Back to Listings
08-Feb 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Commercial (Supply Chain) - Others
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors/ Honours|
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 3 Years
- Age 22 to 35 year(s) Must have experience working in hotel sector and working in international chain hotel will get preference
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions with suppliers
- Management of framework contracts with major suppliers
- Ensure all business unit purchasing activity is within compliance with company policy and adheres to internal approvals and controls processes.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and business units
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and enforcement of Policies and Procedures associated with the procurement of inventory and other purchasing functions.
- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Ensures for the timely receipt of purchase orders according to requisition from respective department. Conducts follow-up on undelivered purchase orders. Resolves vendor payments and vendor file problems.
- Ensures accurate timely coding of Purchase Orders and Credit Memos is communicated to our accounting team.
- In association with management team, conducts on-going evaluation of vendors, products, services, and/or contracts.
- This listing is not to be construed as all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.