Back to Listings
22-Jan 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Hospitality & Tourism - Other
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Student (High School)|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 2 Years
- Age 20 to 30 year(s)
- Convey a high level of understanding of the importance of attending to details.
- Handle challenging situations with guests diplomatically.
- Ensure accuracy by verifying work against standards or input of others.
- Take extra steps to ensure work is completed.
- Actively participate as a team player to ensure unit cohesion.
- Pursue increased responsibility
- Maintain high level of output and quality regardless of task load.
- Take initiative and act quickly to deliver projects in a professional manner.
- Take action to ensure overall success of housekeeping department and Maple leaf hotel.
- Maintain an organized system to ensure that processes are getting completed on time.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Room Service, Housekeeping
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
S.S.C or equivalent education is required.
- Clean guest rooms (bedroom and bathroom) according to established standards.
- Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen pantries on floors assigned.
- Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned and in order to adhere to health standards.
- Collect daily allocations of rooms and keys. Ensure worksheet is kept up to date throughout shift, and keys are signed out & kept securely.
- Replace amenities and Bulbs that are fused.
- Rotate mattresses.
- Deliver clean linen, toweling and amenities to floors.
- Collect rubbish from floors and dispose correctly.
- Gather and remove soiled linen and other materials from the floors, including furniture and fittings as required.
- Clean and maintain corridors, service lifts, stairwells, ice machine louvers, service areas and pantries.
- Clean high areas in guest rooms, including the removal of cobwebs.
- Respond to all guest requests.
- Make up Roll Away Bed (RAB)..
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance Manger / Supervisior.
- Report any odd occurrences, carpet cleaning requirements, pest infestations, etc. to Housekeeping Supervisor(s)/ Manager.
- Place robes into rooms according to room category.
- Maintain service ends and floor pantry.
- Dust corridor edgings and skirting boards on an on-going basis.
- Maintain knowledge of the hotel and local area.
- Anticipate guest\'s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Align working practices and conduct with \'Best Western Plus Maple Leaf\' Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of guests.
- Perform other unexpected duties as requested e.g. cleaning spills; follow up on special guest requests.
- Assist other Housekeeping Associates in maintaining a clean and organized work and public areas.
- Ensures that high standards of Health & Safety are maintained within the department to meet all Legal Requirements as designed by Maple Leaf hotel .
- To strictly adhere to the Hotel\'s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- To promote team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and harassment.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by Supervisor/ Housekeeping Manager.