Back to Listings
02-Feb 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Commercial (Supply Chain) - Others
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors/ Honours|
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||Gratuity Lunch facility Transport facility Hospitalization Insurance Life Insurance Others as per company policy|
< 1 Year
- Age 22 to 30 year(s)
- ERP, Computer, Regulatory requirements
- 2-3 year experience in textile and garments industry in areas of material planning and vendor development is preferable.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Minimum Graduate from any discipline
- Responsible for sourcing & purchase of-Consumables, electrical, computer accessories, spare parts, needles & maintenance items
- Receives purchase requisitions.
- Collects quotations from different suppliers.
- Prepares comparative statement for approval.
- Purchases directly from local market & sends the goods to the respective factory.
- Prepares purchase order in ERP system & follows up with the supplier for on time delivery.
- Submits bills to Accounts department & adjusts IOU against cash purchase.
- Support team members as needed basis.
- Ensures continuous improvement of self and departmental work process.