Back to Listings
02-Feb 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Commercial (Supply Chain) - Others
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors/ Honours|
|Salary||- - -|
|Career Level||Senior Experienced (Non Manager)|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 3 Years
- Age At most 30 year(s) Minimum three years working experience related to raising of PI, handling of L/C, UP processing and customs related works.
- At most 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Minimum Graduation Degree from any recognized University.
- To prepare all types of export and import documents for an Textile industry.
- Perform regarding BTB L/Cs, all banking works and documentations.
- Preparation and authorization of Invoices such as Tax, Commercial and Proforma Invoice.
- Verification of Customers LC as per Purchase Order terms, document preparation, including raising of Promissory Notes as per LC Terms.
- To handle & follow the procedure of UD from BTMEA & Export Order under BTMEA.
- To handle EPB related activities & Prepare documents.
- Execute all regulatory formalities (Bank/ Insurance/ Customs) relating to Export.
- Ensure managing Audit claims independently.
- Coordinate with C&F, Shipping & other related offices.
- Tendering and appointment of Transporters.
- To obtain/renewal of all licenses (e.g. ERC, IRC, TRADE, TIN, VAT, EPB RRG, BGMEA REG, BKMEA REG, FIRE POLICY, FIRE License).
- Submission of Bill and Dispatch Documents to Finance, Head Sales Office, Branches, Customers and Bank.
- Maintenance of Daily Records for Excise and Sales Tax.
- To Perform on HS code, Customs Act, Import Policy, Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for Import & Export.
- To handle local and foreign import of raw materials and all related documentation for accessories garments factory.
- Supporting the Manager, Commercial in day to day commercial activities.
- Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise.