Back to Listings
04-Feb 2017Dhaka Divisions
|Category|| Design & Architecture - Architecture
|Salary||Minimum - 14,000.00, Maximum - 28,000.00 BDT Per Month|
|Career Level||Graduate / Entry Level|
|Job Type|| Permanent
|Job Status|| Full Time
|Benefits||As per company policy|
< 2 Years
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- (2-3)years real estate job experience as project co-ordinator, jr.project engineer, site engineer is must.
- He/ She should have hands on experience in forming & communicating, related staff & others.
- Those are worked with reputed real estate organization as Executive -CONSTRUCTION/OPERATION/PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR / Jr. project engineer requested to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Designing, Planning, Operation & Maintenance, Survey, Project Management, Operator (CADD), Drafting, Service/support, Building & Factory Design With 3d Visualization., Bridge and Road Construction Monitoring
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Engineering Firms, Real Estate, Architecture Firm
Diploma/ B.Sc (Civil/ Architectural/ Interior Design)
- (2-3) years real estate job experience is must.
- project monitoring
- site supervising
- worker monitoring
- contractor bill checking
- materials requisitions
- Responsible for transforming the operational efficiency in meeting the customer`s expectation in terms of timely delivery, quality & satisfaction.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Daily project works monitoring
- working progress ensure
- quality control
- contractor work schedule given
- materials requisition prepare
- To look after overall development activities of real estate constructions.
- daily/ weekly visit under construction projects
- Responsible for optimize construction cost with a bottom line focus.
- Responsible & capable of restructuring the construction department, planning, developing, organizing , directing & evaluating the business operations
- site developments, meeting with land owners, clients etc
- Directing & monitoring related team members.
- working progress ensure, related problem solving, site visit, weekly/monthly meeting with related heads & project development activities inform to Group CEO/MD.
- look after related all administrative works, relation developments with related govt. agencies, Others corporate affairs look after
- Prepare monthly working plan
- Working target handover to related supervisors & monitoring ongoing works
- Monitoring, directing & controlling the asst. project engineers/site engineers/contractors/security supervisors etc.
- Ensure construction quality, hand over time & Services
- budget prepare, monthly budget prepare & approved of site
- prepare BOQ
- department top supervision
- meeting clients, develop customer service
- monitoring contractor worker, daily target works
- monitoring project handover time, construction
- Experienced in managed multiple & mega residential, commercial projects independently.
- Should be capable of developing & implementing systems, quality construction & strengthening the team.
- Sound knowledge on design, drawing & plan approval from the concerned authorities.
- others development works